MUA Undress Me Too Palette | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Undress Me Too Palette

Sunday 2 June 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette












The moment I heard about this palette, I knew I had to have it! It's my fourth MUA palette and I probably won't stop there! I was a little late buying the palette as at the time of its release I was on a spending ban! Gutted! When I saw it in Superdrug, I couldn't resist any longer. It's such a bargain at £4 and the similarities to Urban Decay Naked 2 is just much to pass up on. This palette contains a lot more shimmer shades than Undressed but these days, I actually seem to wear shimmery shades more than matte shades. When applying eyeshadow, I usually have both palettes open and I pick and choose between the shades. There are so many shades to choose from and so the many different looks that can be created. It means I can create a different look every day and be a little more creative with my make up while still sticking to neutral shades. I will always be a neutral girl at heart! 

As you can see from the swatches above ten out of the twelve shades are highly pigmented. The other two I use to highlight my brow bone and inner corner of my eye. As usual, the quality is amazing for the price. I use Real Techniques brushes to apply and there is hardly any fall out. It really is a perfect palette. I sing my praises for MUA enough but this is another product that gets a huge thumbs up from me. I recommend everyone to get one. At £4 who can say no? It's worth it even if you just use one or two shades! 

Do you own the Undress Me Too palette? Do you think MUA have created a good dupe? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

13 comments:

  1. This palette is so pretty!! I have one of the MUA palettes and love it so this is definitely worth getting for just £4!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are so worth it. I have 4 palettes and I love every single one!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Love this, it's so worth the money!

    Sarah | sarahcptr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this palette, the quality is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) I totally recommend it to everyone!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. I have this palette too! It's great! I love the MUA palettes :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of the best buys! so chuffed with it. Why can't everything be this price
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The world would be a better place! Haha.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  6. Very very tempted to buy this now! I love my Naked 2 palette - but I'd love to have even more choice of colours (and I'm partial to a bit of shimmer too!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be interested to hear what you think of it if you do get it. You'll have to let me know.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  7. I love MUA Palettes. At first I thought I'll give this a miss but after your post, I might just buy it,great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...