Week 22 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 22

Thursday 13 June 2013

Week 22

 Lauren Conrad Beauty book / La Roche-Posay goodies because I cannot resist 3 for 2 in Boots! / Making Paella / Delicious Paella / My naturally curly hair / Summer! / Teapigs peppermint tea / Sunshine! / Chicken marinaded in Nandos sauce with Parmentier potatoes, green beans and asparagus / Mars Attack Cake Away from Applewood Farm / My hanging basket / Chilli Con Carne

Hi lovelies

As some of you may know, we've been having problems with our laptop because it won't charge and the battery was completely flat. Every now and again, we have been trying it to see if it will get any charge but there's always been nothing. Last night, I tried again and nothing but this time I forgot to unplug the charger. An hour later, we noticed it was charging! We left it in the same position until it was fully charged and I've never been so excited about a laptop charging in my life! Haha. Anyway we changed the performance settings so it would last longer and I managed to do the above mosaic picture and format the post! Yay! (Plus a few others!)

I'm so happy that I managed to get it working just a little, enough so I have posts formatted that I can type up on my phone. The blogger app is brilliant but you can't edit, only add photos and type! I have been posting a weekly update every week, for 21 weeks since January. Sometimes I was a few days late but I had never gone a whole week without uploading it for 21 weeks until now. 

I have decided to post the weeks I've missed to keep up with the tradition. Plus I had all the Instagram pictures and I didn't want to post a picture heavy post when it was eventually working. I really like doing these weekly updates as I get to document my life and it makes my blog more personal as you can find out more about me. 

Sorry for the ramble, I just had to explain the situation. As the laptop isn't completely fixed, there may be another gap with these posts but hopefully we can continue to get it to charge. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...