Week 23 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 23

Sunday 16 June 2013

Week 23


Enrapture Encode Totem Styler thanks to half price offer and free delivery on Boots.com / My collection of herbal tea / 30,000+ views on my blog! WOW! / Oriental buffet / Sunbathing / BBQ / Ben & Jerry's / Gardening in the sunshine / Mini haul

Hi lovelies

This is the second, and last, weekly post that I fell behind on with the laptop problems we've been having. Hopefully, it will let me do tomorrow's post and then I will be up to date. I need to properly get back into blogging. Having technology issues and owning a house, which takes up a lot of my time, makes that difficult. 

On Twitter, I saw that Enrapture were having a one day sale on Boots.com and some of the appliances were half price! I decided to order the Totem Styler as it was only £29.99 and had free delivery. I couldn't resist really. Since purchasing, I have had my hair cut shorter so curling it will be a little more difficult but I will give it a good go. I've never used curling tongs before, so I'm interested to see if these are easy to use. I shall report back and let you know my opinions. 

The weather this week was amazing. Every opportunity I had, I was outside in my garden. We don't have grass, only decking and a paved patio, so I've been buying plants to make it more homely. We need some garden furniture so next time it's nice, we'll have to go get some. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...