Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Review

Saturday 2 February 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Review





I have never used a Soap & Glory product before this. I really wanted to give them a try and see what all the fuss was about. Before Christmas, I was in Boots and I saw the Best Of All gift set on offer for £27! I decided it was the perfect opportunity to try the products as they were supposed to be their best selling products. I have tried a few from the gift set so far but this one has to be my favourite. Hands down the best smelling body scrub I have ever smelt! It's also a really great scrub and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains, which all explain the delicious scent.

I always thought I only needed to exfoliate in Summer when my skin was on show. I now realise that it's still important to exfoliate in the colder months to keep my skin supple and smooth. I use a body scrub once a week in the shower and this has been my scrub of choice since Christmas. A little goes a long way and exfoliates a large area of my body, which means this tub will last me a long time. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it doesn't leave a film on my skin. Although I don't need to moisturise afterwards, I still do so that my body gets a super duper pampering.

I find this exfoliator very gentle but I'm not sure if it's suitable for sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin with any red patches. I think it would be the perfect scrub to use prior to fake tan. I'm not a massive fake tan lover but I do like to use it every now and again in Summer. I mainly use the gradual tan as a daily moisturiser. This scrub would help to keep the fake tan looking natural as it gives an all over, even exfoliate. If you haven't tried this scrub, I definitely recommend you try it out. You have to experience the smell! Soap & Glory have created two other products in this scent and I'm dying to try them out!

Have you tried this scrub? What other products do you love from Soap & Glory?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

7 comments:

  1. I had a tub of this a while ago and loved it just as much as you do. I'm on a mission to try out all of the S&G scrubs though so it might be a while before I come back to this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you'll have to let me know which is your favourite and I'll try it out!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Their clean on me shower gels are amazing, they smells gorgeous and last for yonks. I have't tried this scrub before but it sounds great. I use their some like it hot shower scrub which heats up on skin contact. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that in my shower at the moment too as it was also in the gift set. I really like it so far but undecided on the scent. Some days I like it and others I hate it! I always have Clean on Me to the tune of Call On Me in my head though!!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. that scent sounds like it smells AMAZING i want to try this so badly omg

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com
    new follower :):) love your blog already

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend actually told me about this, as she loved it so much. Sounds good from you’ve said too. Might actually have to go try it now. Thanks. Big fan of your blog too by the way. Love your photographs xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...