January 2013 Favourites | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: January 2013 Favourites

Tuesday 5 February 2013

January 2013 Favourites





Another picture in the snow! Sorry I just couldn't resist. January has flown by. It'll be March before we know it! These are 6 items that I have been loving this month. Surprise, surprise it's Liz Earle heavy! I admit it, I am obsessed with their products, especially skin care. I am hoping to do one of these posts every month. along with my monthly empties. I am making a really big effort to save up empty products to photograph towards the end of the month. I love reading other people's monthly favourite posts and watching their videos. I hope you enjoy mine. (I'm taking bets now - how many Liz Earle products will be featured next month?!)

Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Liquid Treatment - I received this in a set at Christmas along with the shampoo and conditioner. It was a present from my mum and dad and I think it was purchased from a local hairdressers. I may be wrong as my mum does order quite a bit online. I have been using this product since Christmas and it's so easy to use. I just spray onto damp hair and comb through before blow drying. Afterwards my hair feels smooth and silky. It looks a lot shinier and healthier and I cannot stop 'stroking' my hair.

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer - This has a gel like consistency and it sinks into my skin right away which allows me to apply my make up straight away. It provides my skin with an extra boost of moisture without making my skin greasy. It makes my skin feel velvety smooth but I'm not sure that my make up applies differently. Or if it lasts longer to be honest. Despite this, I still love using it in my skin care routine and it's a great price. I purchased mine from Tesco while it was on offer for £3.99 rather than £4.99 but you can buy it from Boots and Superdrug

Liz Earle Skin Repair Normal/Combination Moisturiser - I won't go into too much detail here as I recently reviewed this product. You can read my review here. Since October, I have been using this product every single night after cleansing and toning. It gives me the moisture that my skin needs in these colder months. I am addicted to Liz Earle! (There are worse things I could be addicted to!) You can purchase this direct from the Liz Earle website or selected Boots stores have began to stock Liz Earle, you can find out more information on the website. 

Liz Earle Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara - I actually received this mascara free through the monthly essentials offer on the Liz Earle website. I now use this mascara every single day and it has replaced my beloved Rimmel mascara. I love how it's buildable. For everyday wear when I'm at work, I just apply a few coats. But if it's evening and I'm going out, I apply more coats to create a more dramatic look and it doesn't clump together. You can purchase this direct from the Liz Earle website or selected Boots stores have began to stock Liz Earle, you can find out more information on the website. 

MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy - I have five MUA lipsticks altogether and this is one particular shade that I have been reaching for over the others. I love the formula of these lipsticks. They are creamy and moisturising, which helps them glide on your lips, and they last a few hours. For just £1 these lipsticks are amazing and are worth having in your lipstick collection. I have reviewed two other MUA lipsticks which you can read here and here. You can purchase MUA products from Superdrug or MUA have an online store

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask - Another Liz Earle product! I read a lot of reviews online before I purchased this product. A lot of them claimed that this product was amazing for spot prone skin and I have to agree. At first I was just using this mask once a week. However, after about five days I could tell my skin needed another face mask. Therefore I now use this mask twice a week and I've gotten into the habit of using it on a Wednesday and Sunday. I often have it on while taking part in the #bbloggers chat! It's a clay mask and I'm left with a green Shrek like face, which my fiancé has a good laugh at! You can purchase this direct from the Liz Earle website or selected Boots stores have began to stock Liz Earle, you can find out more information on the website. 

What are your favourite products this week? Have any of my favourites made your list?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...