Mini Haul #3 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Mini Haul #3

Saturday 9 February 2013

Mini Haul #3

I haven't done a haul post since October, yet I feel I've spent so much money on make up and beauty products! These are the products I have bought over the past month or so. I think I'm going to keep track of the beauty products that I buy and jot them down in a notebook. I'm trying to not spend as much on things I don't need as lately (thanks to blogging) I have spent a fortune on things I want! I still have a massive list of things I want! Reading blog posts and watching YouTube videos on new products, monthly favourites and tutorials are really not helping. But I can't help it! It's what I love and really is my hobby! Blogging is an expensive hobby!








12 comments:

  1. I really really want to try the Lush lip scrub. I suffer from such dry lips and I really like the look of this. Must go and buy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's fab! I previously had it but lost it. It's gentle enough to use every day. To be honest I've found it works better if you use it everyday it doesn't remove all dry skin after one use.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. I love the Bubblegum Lip Scrub x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it?! Smells and tastes delicious!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. I so need to try a Lush Scrub!!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any of the others. I just love this one so much. The scent and taste is amazing!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. Love avon lipsticks and I really want to try a micilliare water

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one Ive ever tried. But so far I'm loving it! I will definitely be buying more when my purse allows it!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  5. Do you like the B. Pure Micellar Water ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure to be honest. I don't really see the point of it. I'd have to use a lot for it to remove all my make up. Have you used it before?

      Rachel x

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the tresemme shampoo and the MUA eye palette :)

    Jo xx
    a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tresemme is a great detox shampoo for a reasonable price. The MUA palettes are amazing. I have three and I really really want the Undress Me Too one!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...