Week 7 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 7

Monday 18 February 2013

Week 7


Reaching 10,000 views on my blog! (thank you!), Having 150 followers (double thank you!), Hair turbans from Primark with added sparkle, Challenging myself to only use 5 products but I used 6!, Ingredients for pancakes!, Pancakes, More snow!!!, Primark in Selfridges - the greatest idea ever!, Victoria's Secret is coming, Sleek Face Form, Beautiful Valentines Day flowers, Krispy Kreme, Valentines Day cupcake, Giant Lindt bunny (if only this was made of chocolate!).

Hello everyone!

I hope you had an amazing week. I was off work this week as it was half term. I love half term! But I was still a little bit ill at the beginning of the week. I'm feeling a lot better now however this cough is still driving me insane! I reached 10,000 views and 150 followers on my blog last Sunday, which I think is amazing. I want to thank each and everyone of you. It makes me crazily happy when I see that I have a new follower or I have a new comment. I have a few more photos than normal this week and this was controlled. As it was Pancake Day and Valentines Day, I got slightly excited and snap happy! On Tuesday, I went to The Trafford Centre. I finally visited Primark in Selfridges. I was blown away! You would never have guessed you were in Primark. The clothes were set out beautifully, the store was tidy with no clothes on the floor and they wasn't millions of clothes to choose from. I think they choose some of the better items or maybe most popular items and put them together. The last few times that I've been to Primark in Manchester, I've always been a little overwhelmed with the amount of items they sell. I can never find clothes I like and to be honest sometimes I can't be bothered looking. Honestly though, in Selfridges it was a pleasure. I even came home with three items of clothes and no jewellery!! I also finally managed to get my hands on the Sleek Blush and Contour kit! I have been trying to buy it for weeks but Superdrug was always sold out! But on Tuesday, I picked up the last one! That is so satisfying when that happens. Valentines Day was lovely this year. It was our first one together in our own house. On Thursday I cooked us a candle lit meal and on Saturday he took me to an Italian restaurant. We were greedy and celebrated twice! I received some beautiful flowers. I hope they last a while. I hope you all had a great Pancake Day and Valentines Day if you celebrated.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. Be sure to leave your username below and I will check your Instagram out.

What did you get up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

P.S. There's just a week left to enter my giveaway to win a Real Techniques brush!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely week, hope you get better from your cough soon sweetie! :)

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of posts :) My instagram is onthedressingtable
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm now following you on there :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on both the followers and the page views, nice double whammy there! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...