FREE Percy & Reed Hair Products with Glamour Magazine | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: FREE Percy & Reed Hair Products with Glamour Magazine

Thursday 28 February 2013

FREE Percy & Reed Hair Products with Glamour Magazine

I have to share this with you all! Yesterday I received the latest issue of Glamour Magazine and I received the Really Rather Radiant Colour and Shine Shampoo FREE. Apparently, this one is worth £10 for 100ml of product. Although you can get 250ml online for £14?! Even though this doesn't seem to tally up in my head, you are getting a hair care product for the price of a magazine - £2. I have a magazine subscription but it should be in shops on 4th March. 

Glamour Magazine have four different products to choose from; Really Rather Radiant Colour and Shine Shampoo, Really Rather Radiant Colour and Shine Conditioner, Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish and  Smooth, Sealed and Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil (For Fine Hair). Even though I have thick hair, I am thinking of buying another 3 magazines so I have all four products. Therefore I will have spent £8 on £41 worth of products! BARGAIN!

Will you be getting your hands on a copy of Glamour Magazine or three?! Do you know of any other magazine freebies out now?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick





7 comments:

  1. Wow, didnt know about this! Thanks for the post x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey found you through a bloghop x

    http://jadesecretcorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really nice freebies. I got the shampoo & conditioner today; will probably end up buying the other two products too!
    This month's Marie Claire has a free Neal's Yard Bee Lovey hand cream and a 20% discount voucher too :)

    Cosmetic Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the finishing spray and the shampoo so far! I'll probably get the conditioner but not the oil as it's not for my hair type :(

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. Great hair products :) I need to start taking better care of my hair with the cold weather.


    hair products

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...