London Fashion Week AW13 Topshop Unique | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: London Fashion Week AW13 Topshop Unique

Tuesday 19 February 2013

London Fashion Week AW13 Topshop Unique

I'll be honest - half of the looks featured in this show, I wasn't a fan of. However the six posted below, I really liked. Monochrome was featured but in prints which featured at least one other colour. This was a welcome change as all the shows I had seen were massive on contrasting black and white in their looks. All the looks included below have at least two different textures thrown together. I love mixing textures, it creates an edgy look. It's something I want to wear more of in Autumn/Winter 2013. 







Images from Vogue

2 comments:

  1. The collection seems to be looking really nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love all the different textures.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...