MUA Mosaic Blusher in English Rose - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Mosaic Blusher in English Rose - Review

Tuesday 12 February 2013

MUA Mosaic Blusher in English Rose - Review




I've had this product since Autumn 2012 and I'm only just getting round to reviewing it as I honestly don't really use it. I must admit I was drawn to this product for it's beauty and it's price tag. This is the first and only mosaic product that I own but I love the idea of them. I would love to try a high end mosaic product. MUA also make a mosaic bronzer which I have almost picked up in Superdrug several times but I just cannot tell which shade would be best for my skin tone.

The blusher contains pink, peach and lilac shades, which is meant to be mixed together. I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply the blusher. On my skin tone it leaves a subtle light pink glow which is suitable for everyday but I like more of a pop on my cheeks in the evening. Also this blush is very shimmery, which I don't really like on the apples of my cheeks. Therefore, I use it on the top of my cheekbones as a highlighter rather than a blush. For this job it's perfect and maybe should be advertised as a highlighter rather than a blusher. Although my skin tone is pretty fair, I wouldn't describe it as English Rose. If you have a darker skin tone I'm not sure the blush would show up at all. The packaging is the usual offerings from MUA - black and transparent. It's sturdy and I think would be suitable in your make up bag or clutch bag to top up your blush/highlighter on a night out.

Have you used mosaic blushers or bronzers? Have you tried MUA's versions?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

6 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Check out my latest blog post for details.

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a lovely pigmented blush try maybelline dream touch blush my review of it can be found here January Product of the month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just before hitting checkout, I googled the mosaic blusher and found this - after some rave reviews. I'm dusky (NC37) so am sure it won't show up on me. Thank you SO very much. I'm removing it from my cart, just in time.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks pretty, I'll be going on an MUA spree when I finish my no buy :)

    http://willowsworld92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there's so much MUA stuff I want and I have so much already!
      I'm trying not to spend any money either but it's impossible!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...