Week 5 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 5

Monday 4 February 2013

Week 5

Clean brushes on Monday morning, House magazines, Dark Shadows, New Glamour magazine, Charins order arrived, Mini Clarins samples, Lip drawer in my MUJI storage, Blog Inc, Full of a cold, New pyjamas, Origins Out Of Trouble face mask, Pink Tangle Teezer.

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a fabulous week. My life seems to be flashing before my eyes. I cannot believe it's February already! A post on my January favourites should be going up tomorrow. I'm full of a cold and a cough at the moment so I'm literally drinking lemsips and cough medicine all the time! We went to Manchester on Saturday. Popped into Primark. Clothes wise, I only bought a jumper as I can never find anything I like! Obviously I bought some jewellery! I got two necklaces - I'll probably post a picture on Instagram. I'm totally neglecting my nails! I can't remember the last time I painted them and I have so much nail varnish! I must paint my nails soon! The good news is I only have 4 more early get ups and then I'm off for a week! Yay!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am lostinlipstick. Please leave your Instagram name below if you're on there. I love finding new people to follow.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. I love your jammie bottoms :) Hope you get better soon, having the cold sucks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you! I have a chest infection :(

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...