London Fashion Week AW13 Moschino Cheap & Chic | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: London Fashion Week AW13 Moschino Cheap & Chic

Tuesday 19 February 2013

London Fashion Week AW13 Moschino Cheap & Chic

I couldn't find this show online to watch but I was able to view the pictures on Vogue. This was another show where monochrome was a big focus. Leopard print and pink were also massive influences in the designs. Who doesn't love leopard print and pink?! I LOVE the graffiti print but what I especially love was how it was dressed up and would be acceptable for evening wear. Here are my six favourite looks.







Images from Vogue

2 comments:

  1. The fourth outfit is my favourite out of them all. Great post :) x

    electra-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah I love all these looks.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...