Week 6 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 6

Monday 11 February 2013

Week 6


Jayne Eyre, Chicken soup, New jumper and necklaces, Nail Polish, Benefit Hoola bronzer, Painted nails, Burning candle, Creme De La Mer, Sunday afternoon reading, Hot chocolate, Hay Day addiction, CSI.

Hello!

I hope you've had another amazing week. Another week that has flown by. I've been ill this week. It started as a cold and then I got this horrendous cough. I went to the doctors and I was given antibiotics for a chest infection. I'm feeling a lot better now but this cough is driving me insane and keeping me awake in the night, which is not good for my beauty sleep!

I'm off work for a week now as it's half term. Yay! However, I have lots of house work to do and I want to start decorating but I'm not sure painting is the best thing for a cough. Plus it's too cold to have the windows open! I cannot wait until we have warmer weather! I live for summer!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am lostinlipstick. Please leave your Instagram name below if you're on there. I love finding new people to follow.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway to win a Real Techniques Brush?

2 comments:

  1. That Rimmel nail polish looks really pretty :) You have a lovely blog, just followed! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...