London Fashion Week AW13 Zoe Jordan | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: London Fashion Week AW13 Zoe Jordan

Friday 15 February 2013

London Fashion Week AW13 Zoe Jordan

I would love to be there in person, but I'm not. I am watching the shows online and I thought I would share some of my favourite looks from the shows I watch and share my opinions on the looks and upcoming trends. The first show of the day was Zoe Jordan. From this show Autumn/Winter 2013-14 is going to be all about the monochrome with a pop of colour. I love the brights used - pink and orange. Other trends include masculine tailoring and oversized everything, from tops, to trousers, to coats. Here are my six favourite looks from the show. I especially love the monochrome dress with the turtle neck. 







Images from Vogue

2 comments:

  1. I really like the looks of these, all very effortlessly worn but look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. I'm hoping we see some High Street copies!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...