Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - Review

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - Review



"This super volume mascara creates mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. Featuring SUPERFILL™ False Lash Fillers, SHINE AMPLIFIERS, and NOFLAKE24 technology."

Those are mighty big claims for one mascara and a drugstore one at that! On first impressions, I didn't think I would like the mascara. I didn't think I would be a fan of how it applies and I didn't think I would be able to apply it without getting mascara everywhere as the brush is on the larger side. Oh how I was wrong! I take it all back!

The mascara actually applies like a dream. It separates lashes, makes them appear longer, gives them volume - all without any clumps! It also holds a curl really well and the shade of black is a really nice shade but that may be down the 'shine amplifiers' reflecting the light. I find one coat is perfect for the daytime and during the evening when I like a more dramatic look, it can be layered without clumping.

I haven't got a bad thing to say about this mascara. I even like the smell! I definitely recommend that you give this mascara a try if you haven't found your perfect mascara. This may be the one! It's one of Soap & Glory's best sellers as for the past three years, it's been included in their 'Best Of' gift sets.

Are you a fan of Soap & Glory make up? Have you tried this mascara?

Rachel x

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a personalised planner from Personal Planner here!

2 comments:

  1. if you like the smell of a mascara then you know it's good haha will have to give this one a try soon!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah! I'd love to know what you think xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...