Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate - Review

Monday 17 November 2014

Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate - Review






Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate £20 (10ml roller ball)

I've had this little wonder product for at least a year now and I'm only just under half way through. I always seem to dig it out of my skincare collection at this time of year so I thought why not share why I love it so much. It's actually Liz Earle's 'November Botanical Beauty Hero'. Superskin Concentrate contains 100% pure plant oils including hazelnut oil, lavender essential oil, neroli essential oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, rosehip oil, argan oil and chamomile essential oil/extract. It's suitable for all skin types as it helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin. I love using it on my skin and because it contains lavender and chamomile, it helps me drift off to sleep.

Liz Earle suggests using Superskin Concentrate at night time after cleansing and toning but before, or instead of, applying your moisturiser; almost like a serum. I analyse my skin each time I use it as I find sometimes I don't need to follow with a moisturiser but other times I do. Directions suggest you apply sparingly and massage gently into face and neck two to three times a week, or as often as needed. As we get into the middle of Winter, I find I use it two or three times a week but at the moment, I'm just using it once or twice a week. As and when my skin needs it. Massage helps clear toxins, reduce puffiness, boost circulation, and aid lymphatic drainage.

At £20 for 10ml of product, it isn't affordable for everyone but you only need the tiniest amount and it really will last you a long time. As I said, I've had mine for over a year, maybe even two years. It has a great shelf life of 3 years so I think it's easy to justify the splurge. Why not add it onto your Christmas list? If you really want to invest into your skincare, Liz Earle have a 28ml pump bottle for £40.50 which works out cheaper per ml. Alternatively, you can purchase 2ml for £6 which is perfect if you want to try before you splash all that cash or it's a great travel friendly option. Personally, I love the roller ball as it's super easy to apply and you only use the amount you actually need. 

Rachel x

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a personalised planner from Personal Planner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...