LUSH Christmas Haul | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: LUSH Christmas Haul

Monday 10 November 2014

LUSH Christmas Haul


I love LUSH! I'm just putting that out there! At first, I couldn't stand to go in the stores as the smell gave me a headache and I know some people still feel the same. However, now it's a different story. I adore the smell and just walking past a store makes me want to go in. 

We've lived in our house for two years now but we've only just got our hot water sorted this Summer which means this Winter is the first that I get to have LUSH baths in the cold, wintery evenings. I couldn't be happier. It called for a visit to pick up some of their Christmas offerings.


This is kind of a celebrity in the LUSH world and unbelievably I have never given him a try. I've actually never tried a bath melt. I think you just drop it into your bath like a bath bomb but presumably it melts instead of fizzes. This one contains almond oil and cocoa butter so it's going to leave your skin feeling super soft. I can't wait to melt my snowman. Some people are worth melting for.


I prefer a bubble bar over a bath bomb as you get more uses from it and The Comforter is my all time favourite bubble bar. I've never used this little fella either. He's made of Shea and Cocoa butter as well as essential oils so it's soothing and moisturising. 


This is the only repurchase from this haul. I used it last year and even though I don't like cinnamon, I loved this sweet and spicy bath bomb. My favourite part has to be the popping candy! Who says baths can't be fun when you're an adult? 


This sounds like one exciting bath bomb. It's designed to fizz from one side first so it literally dashes across your bath! I'm so excited to see this for myself! It contains mandarin oil so smells like satsumas. 

I have one difficult decision to make now; which one do I use first and which one do I save for Christmas Eve. Although they may not last that long so I might make another LUSH trip. 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...