October in photos | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: October in photos

Sunday 2 November 2014

October in photos

Christmas is on its way! (John Lewis)

Discovered Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime - delicious!

Dessert of the month - Warm Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Sauce and Mascarpone Ice Cream 

Amazing illustration by Jacqueline Bissett at the Selfridges AW14 Fashion Showcase

Professional Beauty North

Popped my Almost Famous cherry!

Rachael and I at Izabelle Hammon Beauty Launch

Getting my DIY on!

McBusted Tourplay (I miss McFly though!)

Private White VC AW14 Launch Party

Happy Halloween!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...