Christmas Wishlist | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Christmas Wishlist

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist



Holidays are coming! I love Christmas and all the festivities and family time that comes with it. I'm running out of excuses of why I shouldn't start listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album. I'm sure it'll be played before the end of this week! Family and friends have started asking what I would like for Christmas so I thought I'd gather a few items from my wishlist. These are all things which I would love to find under my Christmas tree.

Last week, I attended Fragrance Direct's Christmas Party. It was at this event that I discovered YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum. Oh My God! This fragrance is something special. The packaging is dark and mysterious and the scent is exactly the same. I need it in my collection! Soap and Glory is a brand I've only just gotten into in the past couple of years. I've loved every single bath/body product that I've tried and I've recently branched into their make up. Lipstick crayons are a product most brands have launched in the recent years and these Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons are definitely something I'd like to find in my stocking. 

Kiehl's is a great brand and I've heard a lot about their lip balms. At this time of year, I suffer from extremely dry, chapped lips and this Kiehl's Lip Balm Collection seems the perfect solution. It's a sad state of affair when I cannot wear lipstick because my lips are that chapped! Last year, I received a full size Moroccanoil Treatment and it's just coming to the end of it's life. I've popped it on my wishlist as it's done wonders for my hair and I'm not sure I could live without it! 

Last year, I was lucky enough to pick up an Origins gift set in the half price sale at Boots. It was from the Make A Difference + range. I loved all the products in the set but I think the Origins Let Us Glow Gift Set will be better suited for my skin type. There has been so much hype over the GinZing range and I can't wait to give it a try. I've loved Benefit for years and I used to save up my pocket money to buy my most lusted after products. I think Hoola was one of my first products and even though I currently own Dandelion, I cannot resist this little box of beauties - Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O’ Blushes.

It's no secret that I'm a massive fan of hand cream. I must apply it at least 5 times a day. I've tried quite a few hand creams from The Body Shop, including the almond one and vitamin E, and I'm a massive fan. The scents are delicious and they soak into your skin like a dream. This The Body Shop Hand Cream Collection seems like the perfect opportunity to discover a new favourite plus they're the perfect size for my handbag. For years now, I've had trouble drifting off to sleep. It's seems to take me forever and with today's technology, I cannot seem to drift off without my phone or iPad. I'm hoping that This Works Deep Sleep Night Time puts an end to all this nonsense and allows me to have a decent nights sleep.

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Rachel x

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a personalised planner from Personal Planner here!

6 comments:

  1. TBS hand cream collection looks so nice and cute, I like their hand creams too! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to receive any of these lovelies! Especially want to try Kiehl's x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam // Pretty Honest Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Soap & Glory lip crayons. I got the Christmas set last year and the shades were beautiful! x


    www.jordanalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may just treat myself! Not sure if I can resist the 3 for 2 in Boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything I've tried so far has been fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're lovely aren't they. I need to try the new scents as well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...