www.lostinlipstick.com | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: www.lostinlipstick.com

Saturday 1 November 2014

www.lostinlipstick.com

As you can see from the title of this blog post, Lost In Lipstick finally has it's own domain! I am so excited. It's been something that I've wanted to do for a long time and I finally took the plunge. The hardest decision I had to make was whether to go for .com or .co.uk; I really couldn't decide which one to go for. There's no particular reason why I went for .com in the end; I just think lostinlipstick.com has more of a ring to it. 

I have a new surname and a new domain; It's definitely time to get some new business cards. Now I just have to decide which design to go for...

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...