TGI Fridays Fast Track Restaurant | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: TGI Fridays Fast Track Restaurant

Sunday 9 November 2014

TGI Fridays Fast Track Restaurant










Back in August, TGI Fridays opened a new style of restaurant located within Manchester Piccadilly Train Station - TGI Fridays Fast Track. It's actually the first of its kind and it's extremely exciting that it's here in Manchester. Providing a convenient dining location for locals and commuters, main meals are served to guests within ten minutes of ordering. The restaurant is equipped with technology for commuters including power sockets, USB charging sockets, WiFi and individual seating options.

The restaurant is equipped to serve 135 diners at any one time. The interior has a rustic colour scheme and memorabilia inspired by travel, local artists from Manchester, and has a particular nod to the most famous train station in the world – Grand Central Station. Even part of the restaurant is arranged like a train carriage and that is exactly where I chose to sit when I was recently invited to sample the breakfast menu. The new Fast Track restaurant has an open plan kitchen which allows you to see the food being made before your eyes. I love this feature and it makes the restaurant stand out from the rest. The man in the kitchen in the above photo was working his first day on the job and I captured it on camera!

The restaurant opens at 7:30am and serves breakfast until 11:30am. Rory and I headed to the restaurant to fuel up before a busy day of shopping. We were greeted by extremely friendly staff who showed us to our seats and handed us our menus. Chanel was our waitress for the morning and she shared her recommendations and told us a little bit about the restaurant. Rory opted for the Jack Daniel's American Breakfast, which looked amazing and tasted incredible according to his raving review. I chose the Breakfast Waffles with Candied Bacon and Fried Egg as I wasn't hungry enough to eat a full breakfast.

In Mexico, I tried pancakes, bacon and maple syrup for the first time which was delicious. When I saw the Breakfast Waffles with Candied Bacon and Fried Egg on the menu, I just had to have it but I wasn't sure about the egg. I thought I'd give it a try anyway but I'm so glad I did; it was AMAZING! The flavours went together perfectly. Our food arrived quicker than a usual restaurant but it wasn't sitting there waiting to be ordered like fast food restaurants. I would describe it as somewhere in the middle which is perfect for the location and purpose.

Although the service was quick, the quality of food or service is definitely not compromised. We will definitely visit again and it's my number one choice next time I'm in Manchester. I'd urge you all to visit if you're in the area, travelling to or from Manchester or in a hurry but still want that restaurant experience. Thank you TGI Fridays for inviting me to visit your new Fast Track Restaurant. I had a delicious meal and absolutely love the vibe of the restaurant.

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...