NEW from The Body Shop - Frosted Cranberry | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: NEW from The Body Shop - Frosted Cranberry

Monday 24 November 2014

NEW from The Body Shop - Frosted Cranberry

Frosted Cranberry



Another limited edition from The Body Shop for the festive season. Along with Glazed Apple, The Body Shop have released Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Brulee (stay tuned for this). Very similar to one of last years scents; Cranberry Joy. I'm not sure if the scents are different but some of the products are. I quickly nipped into The Body Shop at the weekend to have a sniff and it's a lovely scent. It's fruity and festive without being the obvious festive scent. I haven't purchased anything from the range yet but I have my eye on the bath sprinkles, hand cream, body polish and the bath jelly! 

Frosted Cranberry Gift Sets






There is also a range of gift sets ready made which include some Frosted Cranberry products. These range from £7 to £25. If you're feeling creative, you could always find a nice basket and make your own gift set. That way it would just include products you know the other person would love and it's more personal. My favourite of the bunch would have to be the Book of Love. It would make a perfect gift for someone you love.

Rachel x

Please note - this post isn't sponsored. I just love TBS!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a personalised planner from Personal Planner here!

8 comments:

  1. I adore this festive release from The Body Shop & love the gift sets this year. I might have to treat myself to one.

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the bath sprinkles which are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo the cranberry range looks so nice. I bet it smells amazing! These would make perfect christmas gifts. I love how the body shop is really good quality but not too expensive! x

    i've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that they're bring cranberry back. This is my favourite range from The Body Shop.

    Hayley \\ CompassToGuide

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried it before so I'm looking forward to picking up some goodies! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it did smell amazing. I'm obsessed with TBS at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm drawn to them and may have to pick some up myself! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same! Never mind anyone else! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...