November in photos | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: November in photos

Monday 1 December 2014

November in photos

Bonfire Night

New favourite cider - Old Mout Cider Passionfruit and Apple flavour

Lilies are beautiful but they stink!

I'm dreaming of a LUSH Christmas!

Delicious cocktails at Fragrance Direct Christmas Party

Yummy Fragrance Direct cupcakes

My personalised blog planner and you can win your own here

Addicted to American Horror Story! 

This is probably my favourite album in the world and I can only listen to it at this time of year!

Grilled Chicken Katsu Curry at Wagamama

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a personalised planner from Personal Planner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...