What I got for Christmas 2014 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: What I got for Christmas 2014

Sunday 28 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014




I'm back this year with another 'What I got for Christmas' post as I love seeing what everyone else got for Christmas, it's only fair if I share what I got. I had such a lovely Christmas and I love giving presents even more than I like receiving them. I was spoilt with all my gifts and I'm so thankful and grateful to all my family and friends. Christmas is a time to spend with loved ones and for creating lots of new memories. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I hope Father Christmas brought you everything you wanted.

Some of my favourite presents include; YSL Black Opium perfume which came in a gift box along with YSL mascara and eyeliner, Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing gift set, a gorgeous Space NK candle and Me To You pajamas. 

I would love to know what you got for Christmas so if you've done a blog post, leave the link below. If not, tell me what your favourite present is in the comments.

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

6 comments:

  1. You had so many lovely gifts, I'm looking out for the perfume in the sales. I just posted my gift post today too. Lucy at Lucyy Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you got some lovely gifts! My favourite gift was my kindle as I wasn't expecting it and now I can read new books so easily. Car insurance was also a pretty good and essential gift from my mum this year :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got lots of lovely things. I posted my Christmas post today :)

    Cat from Outside Beauty, Inside Health

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I will have a nosy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) I love books too much to convert to a KIndle. It wouldn't feel the same to me. Plus my eyes hurt when I read from a screen too much. Car insurance is an essential! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) I got some Diptyque perfume in the Space NK sale last year but they haven't added any this year :( I think it was due to the rebrand. I'll have a nosy at your post! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...