COLAB Dry Shampoo Paris - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: COLAB Dry Shampoo Paris - Review

Thursday 18 December 2014

COLAB Dry Shampoo Paris - Review



Some may say I'm lucky but I disagree. I only wash my hair twice a week as I was cursed with dry, straw like hair. Also, my hair is long and super thick so washing it, drying it and straightening it takes forever! I hate washing my hair and put off the dreaded chore as much as possible.

As I get closer to hair wash day, my hair can sometimes begin to get a little greasy depending on the weather and products used. On these days, dry shampoo is a saviour. I have no idea what people did before this little wonder product. Previously, as with most people, Batiste was my brand of choice. It has featured in my empties post several times. I don't have a problem with how powdery it is as I have blonde hair. It's actually better as my hair gets darker when it's due a wash so the powder makes it appear lighter. 

Ruth Crilly from A Model Recommends launched COLAB Dry Shampoo. There are currently five scents available; London, Tokyo, Rio, Paris and New York, which are all available in 200ml cans or 50ml travel size cans. I have Paris which is described as an enchanting floral bouquet packaged in a beautiful can. I'll let you into a secret though, I want all five scents. I just think they would look so beautiful lined up on my dressing table and I could pick which scent I want to wear just like perfume. 

COLAB Dry Shampoo makes big claims. A sheer and invisible dry shampoo. It sounds perfect for a brunette and although it doesn't matter much to me, I do prefer COLAB over Batiste. It feels a lot lighter in my hair while still refreshing my hair at the same time. Plus the scent. It's amazing. It's actually on offer in Superdrug right now so I may have to pick up the other 4 scents!

Have you tried any of the COLAB Dry Shampoos?

Rachel x

Follow me on Twitter // Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I recently reviewed this on my blog as i have the orange one and it was awful. I'm brunette and it wasn't invisible at all, even after shaking the can vigorously. it made my hair feel slimy and worse than before I used it :( heard so many people rave about this but I just don't see it. I agree with the scents though, they do smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I'm sorry to hear you didn't get on with it. How do you get on with Batiste? Is that a no go? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...