Stocking Fillers from Home Bargains | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Stocking Fillers from Home Bargains

Sunday 14 December 2014

Stocking Fillers from Home Bargains


As a child, I used to love opening my stocking in bed on Christmas Day before going downstairs to my main presents. It's something Rory and I don't do but I'd like to start and it's something I'd definitely do it the future when we have children. Choosing items to put in a stocking is fun and exciting for the other person to open. Home Bargains have some fantastic stocking fillers on offer this year. This is just a small handful of what they have to offer.

Ladies pom pom knit slippers - £3.99*


Slippers and socks are a cliché present to open on Christmas day but you can't go wrong with slippers. These pom pom slippers are so comfortable and a perfect stocking filler for mum/mother-in-law or a grandma.  

Nivea Ladies Luscious Lips - £4.99*

Christmas is the perfect opportunity to stock up on beauty products. This Nivea lip tin is perfect at this time of year. My lips seem to be perfectly chapped in the Winter and this would solve that problem. 

Cosmetics bag - £1.99*

Who doesn't love a cute make up bag?! Perfect for the girls who love to travel. I love the print on this bag and it's something that will never grow old. It's also wipe clean so perfect to throw into your handbag for daily top ups. 

Nivea Men’s Sport - £4.99*

Never forget the men in your life. I don't think Christmas would be Christmas without giving at least one toiletry set! This Nivea sport set is perfect for the sporty man in your life. 

Touch screen gloves - £1.49*

These days, everyone has a smart phone and with Winter well and truly here, these gloves are the perfect gift for everyone. Such a bargain as well! I hate having to take my gloves off to use my phone and with this amazing invention, cold fingers will be a thing of the past. 

Barbie glitz doll - £5.99*

Barbie is such a classic. I used to have loads growing up and actually had a pink suitcase that opened out into an apartment for my Barbies. I spent hours playing with it and I love that Barbies are still being made so the younger generation can enjoy them as much as I did. My difficult decision now is which niece do I give it to?!

Hot wheels - £2.99*

As I only have one sister, I didn't grow up around Hot Wheels but Rory sure did! I've already given this to my nephew, Jacob and he loves spinning the wheels around! 

Children’s Christmas pudding hat - £1.49*

How cute is this hat?! I'm gutted it's for children and doesn't fit on my massive head! I've tried it on my nephew and he looks sooooo cute. I think this hat is suitable for boys and girls and it's only £1.49.

Cadbury’s selection box - £1.69 or 2 for £3*

I always give selection boxes as an extra wrap up on Christmas. My dad says Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without his selection box. Cadbury is always my favourite choice as it seems everyone loves Cadbury. This box has a great selection of classic favourites.

Snowman chocolates – 59p*

I love getting a bag of chocolate coins at Christmas. So much so that I bought myself one a few weeks ago! These snowmen chocolates are a great alternative and they are actually really nice.

Do you open a stocking on Christmas Day? Do you fill one for a loved one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...