NEW from The Body Shop - Vanilla Brulee | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: NEW from The Body Shop - Vanilla Brulee

Tuesday 16 December 2014

NEW from The Body Shop - Vanilla Brulee

Vanilla Brulee



Another limited edition from The Body Shop this year along with Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry. Vanilla Brulee smells amazing and there are some great products available in the range. Stand outs for me are the bath jelly, bath sprinkles and sparkler. I've dropped some hints for Christmas presents so fingers crossed I unwrap some of the limited edition goodies on Christmas Day.


Vanilla Brulee Gift Sets



There are also some great gift sets featuring Vanilla Brulee products. They range in price from £7 to £15 so make perfect gifts for any budgets. My favourite is the book of joy. I love these this year and would happily love to receive all the books!

Rachel x

Please note - this post isn't sponsored. I just love TBS!

2 comments:

  1. This Christmas Vanilla range from TBS is my favourite. It smells so good. I had so idea there were so many gift sets though

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many ranges! Everytime I go in, I'm like a child in a sweet shop! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...