Week 17 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 17

Monday 29 April 2013

Week 17


Yummy Lindt chocolate bunny / Krispy Kreme Doughnut for some energy / Handmade bracelets / Carousel / Ferris Wheel / Real Techniques Brow-Lash Groomer Brush (review here)

Hi lovelies,

THIS IS MY 100th POST! WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE WROTE 100 POSTS! THANK YOU FOR READING THEM :)

Yay! I made it on time this week! I went back to work today after being ill last week. I hate being ill, I feel like I've lost a week of my life. My doctors have a pathetic system. You have to phone at 8am for an appointment on the same day or you can phone for an appointment in like 2 weeks time?! So I couldn't phone up today and get an appointment for say Thursday! I think it's ridiculous and I'd love to know the logic behind it but hopefully I'll get in this week. At 8am, I'm driving to work so my mum's on the case to get me one. 

On Saturday, I went to a theme park with Brownies (I'm a Brownie leader). We had a great day and when the sun was out, it was beautiful. I love the above picture of the Ferris Wheel purely for the blue sky! I cannot wait for Summer, it's still quite cold outside. My nephew had surgery on Friday. I don't want to go into detail on here but the surgeons think it well well and hopefully he recovers well. 

Also, my car wouldn't start again today when I finished work. It's the third time it's happened in about two months. I think it's time for a new car! Shame I can't afford one. I called for recovery and had to wait for an hour. When they got there, my car decided to start! Typical!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...