MUA Shimmer Kisses Bronzer - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Shimmer Kisses Bronzer - Review

Thursday 4 April 2013

MUA Shimmer Kisses Bronzer - Review






I love MUA products, that's no secret. I actually really like this palette but for some unknown reason, I very rarely reach for it. I'm not a massive fan of shimmery products and dewy skin but I still bought this. After all, I am getting better with eyeshadow! Although come summer, I think I'll reach for this more and more.

I love the four shades that come with this palette. All four can be swirled together for an all over bronzed, shimmery look or you can use the four shades individually to blush and highlight, which is what I do. The top left and bottom right shade I use to highlight. The top left is beautiful in the inner corner of my eye. The top right shade is a lovely peach colour, perfect for a blush. Finally, the bottom left shade is dusty rose colour and is a lovely blush shade.

Overall, I would have to say this makes a lovely blush and highlight product. The name can be a little misleading as it is far from a bronzer. MUA advertise the product perfectly on the back stating there are 'four shimmering tones for highlighting your complexion'. I recommend this product if you are looking for a really affordable blush and highlight palette. It's priced at the bargain price of £3 and MUA sometimes hold offers, making it even cheaper! The quality of the palette is lovely, as usual for MUA, but the pigmentation isn't great however, they are buildable if you're looking for a more intense look.

Have you tried the MUA Shimmer Kisses Bronzer? What do you use it for?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

6 comments:

  1. I tried MUA bronzer before but it's deep in my drawer, didn't really like it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bronzer? Or a different one because they do a few.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. I Love MUA products, they are so cheap yet just as good as highend ones :)

    Jo xx
    http://a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know of any really good dupes?

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. this look really nice, reminds me of the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I haven't used this. It would be interesting to know if it was a dupe!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...