Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer Brush - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer Brush - Review

Saturday 27 April 2013

Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer Brush - Review





Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer Brush

I'm sure you're all aware how much I love Real Techniques brushes. Almost all of my make up brushes are RT and this is the sixth one in my collection. I also own the Expert Face Brush, the Foundation Brush, the Powder Brush, the Blush Brush and the Setting Brush. I use every single one every day and I couldn't live without a single one. 

I shared my hate of my eyebrows in this post and a lash groomer is an essential tool in my make up routine. You can also read about my eyebrow routine here but basically this brush plays a massive part. The brush is a 2 in 1 lash and brow brush. One side has dense nylon bristles ready to tame my wild brows and the other side consists of a precision comb to separate and define eyelashes. The comb is pretty sharp so it comes with a protective cap to avoid any injuries!

I definitely use the brow side more as I need this every day. I don't necessarily need to use the lash comb all the time but it's great on those days where your eyelashes are not behaving and need a little encouraging in the right direction! Usually, these brushes come with plastic alternatives, which are useless, it's great to see a metal comb instead that actually works!

What's your eyebrow routine? Do you use a brow groomer?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. This looks a good'un! Lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all RT brushes to be honest!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. This looks really good - Love the real techniques brushes :)

    Jo xx
    http://a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Every single one I've used has been amazing.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...