week 15 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: week 15

Thursday 18 April 2013

week 15


Delicious cupcakes / Instagram love / Painting and decorating is slowly taking over my life!

Hi lovelies,

I know people say you shouldn't apologise for not blogging as it's your blog but I want to. It's only been a week and a half since I haven't blogged but it's felt like a lot longer. I absolutely love blogging and I have missed sitting at my laptop to blog. There have been several reasons why I haven't blogged. Some reasons are too personal to share online but I will share a few reasons. Firstly, I have used most of my spare time painting and decorating! It isn't finished yet but it's coming along and will hopefully be done soon. Secondly, this past week I have been suffering from several headaches and the last thing I want to do with a headache is sit staring at a computer screen. I have been to the doctors and mentioned it but I'm going to keep a diary of how often I get them and how severe they are. If they continue, I will be going back to the doctors. I have so many blog post ideas and products to review and I cannot wait to get back into routine again.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are so cool! Glad to see you back :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sort your headaches out soon, it is such a drag having them constantly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah I've still got it so I will definitely be going to the doctors next week.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...