Week 16 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 16

Thursday 25 April 2013

Week 16


20,000 views!! / A beauty bloggers dream cake? / Late night cookie baking / Nervously waiting... / Delicious cookies / Watching McFly in Birmingham

Hi lovelies,

Another late post! I am supposed to post these on a Monday and this is the second week I've posted it on a Thursday. Bad blogger! I haven't published a 'proper' post for almost three weeks either. Super bad blogger! But I've either been super busy or ill. I'm currently off work with a stomach bug. It's actually the fourth one I've had since September! My immune system has never been great. Previously, I've caught a yearly cold and a stomach bug but to have four in seven months is a joke. I'm going to go to the doctors next week and I'm going to demand some tests. I'm actually really worried that it could be something serious. Obviously, I've been reading things online, as you do, but I'm even more worried now!

In the past week I reached 20,000 views, which absolutely amazes me. Thank you to every single one of you who read my blog. Apologies for the lack of posts lately but I should be back on form soon. I decided to do some late night baking one evening and made some cookies at 9:30pm! That's normal right?! I loosely followed Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup recipe but I substituted the flour for gluten free flour. Also I didn't have any cocoa powder so I used hot chocolate powder but they worked and actually tasted really good. I was quite proud of myself as I'm not a massive baker/cook. 


If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon & it isn't anything serious.
    Congrats on the page views & the baking! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you me too! A doctors visit is on the cards.
      Thank you :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Awh sweetie, hope you feel better soon! Congrats on 20,000 views, you have such an amazing blog, you can tell how much time and effort you put into every post, so you definitely deserve it! just about to follow you, my name is @piipstick :)

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much. You have really made me smile.
      Thank you :D That is so kind!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...