Week 13 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 13

Monday 1 April 2013

Week 13


Colourful peppers, Spaghetti bolognese, Trip to IKEA, Finally got my hands on a SKURAR plant pot for my make up brushes, Another Easter egg, Blue ombre nails, Beauty haul from the Trafford Centre, Other Trafford Centre goodies, Trying to decide which colour to go for, Happy Easter, The aftermath of decorating, Topshop Nail Polish in High Voltage.

Hi Ladies (and Gentlemen, if there are any reading!)

As it's half term, I enjoyed my first week off work. I cannot guarantee that my purse enjoyed the experience as much as I did! Following a trip to IKEA, The Trafford Centre and having new windows fitted on our house, I cannot wait till the next payday. If you want to have a nosy at what I bought in IKEA, you can here. Hopefully, I will do a haul post on what I bought at the Trafford Centre but I will be doing reviews of most of the products in due course. 

I have eaten so much chocolate lately! It doesn't help that Easter eggs line the shelves in the supermarket when I do the weekly shop. I had eaten two Easter eggs before Easter Sunday arrived! Although I haven't eaten as much as the fiance! He gave up chocolate and crisps for lent and he has definitely made up for it yesterday and today! 

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. This is the only time when it is okay to eat chocolate without remorse, the holiday "says so" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...