Week 18 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 18

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Week 18


Essie and Dainty Doll haul from Fragrance Direct / Finally ordered the Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning and got 6 free samples! / Chippy tea / McFly in Manchester / Raspberry filled doughnuts / Some of my mum's skincare and make up collection 

Hi lovelies,

Another week has flown by! I cannot believe it's May already! I've enjoyed a three day weekend this week and the weather has been glorious. Unfortunately, I've had lots of painting to do in my living room so I've spend a lot of the weekend inside but it's all done now. There's just a few finishing touches left to do and it will be finished. Finally! Sorry this post is late, I've been confused all weekend. I thought Sunday was Saturday and Monday was Sunday! I realised last night and tried to write this post but my computer wouldn't work. 

I've spent a lot of money online this week. Online shopping is clever, yet dangerous! I ordered the monthly Liz Earle essentials as some of mine are running low and made a cheeky Clarins purchase. I had a sample of the Liquid Bronze Self Tanning and I have really enjoyed using it so I decided to purchase it for summer. Also, I made my first Fragrance Direct order. Essie has always been a nail polish brand I've wanted to try but I just couldn't justify that much on nail polish when there are cheaper alternatives. There were several shades for just £1.99 so I chose two and I also picked up two Dainty Doll blushers as they were £1.99 instead of £13.50! Bargain! 

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Chippy tea! Looks bloody lovely :D What's the Clarins tan like? Always on the hunt for bronze-ness! I'm just about to follow you on Instagram nikkiwilsonx ....

    Take care lovely
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I like it. It's easy to apply and I haven't had any streaks. The colour lasts a couple of days too and I haven't noticed a biscuity smell. I spent £18 on it!

      I'm following you back :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Chippy tea and McFly, what a yummy week! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...