Week 21 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 21

Monday 27 May 2013

Week 21


My favourite draw in my MUJI storage - blushers! / Heaven for only £2 - magazine and chocolate / Spam from Dominos that I get on a weekly basis! / Custard Creams / Delicious chocolate cake from Patisserie Valerie / Fiance doing the Bupa Great Manchester Run / Finishers medal / Beautiful Bluebells / BBQ time (excuse the Stella, it's my dads!) 

Hi lovelies, 

Another busy week but at least I found time to blog this week :) That's the way I like it :) I finished work for a week on Friday, which is a lovely feeling. There is so much stuff for me to catch up on though so it won't be much of a rest. It's definitely a positive of working in a school - I love the amount of holidays I get. The only negative is that they're not flexible and I have to book my own holidays in school holidays, which is ridiculously expensive! 

My fiance took part in the Bupa Great Manchester Run yesterday, which was 10km. I am extremely proud of him for completing it in 55 minutes and 19 seconds as he has a bad ankle and the weather was very hot. (I got sunburnt just watching!) He has raised over £200 for Mind, which is a mental health charity. If you would like to sponsor him, and donate to this amazing charity, you can do here http://www.justgiving.com/Rory10k.

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely week and well done to your finance :)
    That cake looks amazing! I love Patisserie Valerie.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will pass the message on!
      It was gorgeous haha!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. What Natural Collection blusher is that and is it any good?

    Feyi
    Uncover the Untold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the shade Peach Melba. For £1.99 it's really good!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...