Week 20 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 20

Monday 20 May 2013

Week 20


My beautiful, clean and tidy dressing table / Vegetable crisps / Blue sky / #SouthBeachBlogParty / Goodie bag / Topshop nail polish in AWOL / Spaghetti Bolognese (minus the spaghetti because I put rice on instead!) / Work night out at Belle Vue / Amazing burger and chips at Handmade Burger Co at the #SheffieldMeetUp / Chicken curry, rice, asparagus and green beans / My first bar of chocolate in weeks / Lush face mask BB Seaweed / Seaweed on my face / Finally found a Coke with my name / Hilarious sign for the ladies toilet

Hi lovelies, 

My life is soooo busy at the moment. Seriously, I have had no time to blog or clean my house for that matter! My house is disgusting! Luckily, I am off next week so that will give me a chance to catch up on blogging, housework and finish off the decorating. 

This week I have attended two blogging events. The first was on Wednesday and was the South Beach Blog Party held at Frurt in Manchester. I will be posting about this in the next few days so keep an eye out. Then on Saturday, I attended a blogger meet up in Sheffield. I have never been to Sheffield and I was brave and went alone. But I am so glad I did, I had such a fab day. Again a post will be up all about the event, probably next week though. 

My Instagram is full of a lot of food this week. I'm trying to cut out a lot of food from my diet to see if any are causing me the problems I have so I am trying to enjoy as much as I can. I actually enjoy cooking but when I've been at work all day, I don't always fancy cooking. But I plan of buying some recipe books as I seem to just cook the same things over and over again! I need to expand on my dishes! I also really want to do a Come Dine With Me with my friends. I think it would be so funny! Has anyone done anything like that?

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Come dine with me is too great. It was my favorite show last summer in London haha that AWOL color looks just like a color I just painted on my nails from Essie called Butler Please! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love CDWM! The narrator is so funny!
      I bet Topshop's version is much cheaper too!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. You certainly have had a busy week! I know what you mean about no time for housework, mine is desperate for a Spring clean but I can't fit it in!

    I'm craving a Kinder Bueno now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and when I do have any spare time, housework is not my hobby of choice! Haha.
      I hadn't had one for ages. I forgot how good they are!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...