Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender - Review

Friday 24 May 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender - Review






Bourjois are well known for their little round pots of powdered blush. 2013 so far, has been all about the cream blush in preparation from Summer. Say hello to Bourjois' new addition - cream blush in a little round pot! It's the first time in 150 years that Bourjois have reinvented their little round pots. I love that each pot contains a mirror, this makes it the perfect blush to travel with. Altogether there are four shades; 01 Nude Velvet, 02 Healthy Glow, 03 Rose Tender and 04 Sweet Cherry. As you can see from above, I picked up 03 Rose Tender, which is a lovely rosy, pink shade. All four shades have a cream to powder texture, which makes them feel velvety allowing for smooth application. The blush can be applied and blended with your fingers or a brush. I like to use my Real Techniques Blush Brush, although I do think a brush with flat bristles would be better at applying the colour. In my opinion, 03 is better suited to my skin tone, but I am tempted to purchase at least one more shade!

Have you purchased Bourjois' Cream Blushers yet? Do you prefer cream blush or powdered blush?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

12 comments:

  1. I love this product! I have the exact same shade and will definitely pick up at least one more.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I will too. I reckon they will bring out more shades in the future. Four shades isn't very many!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. This shade looks gorgeous! I picked up 02 Healthy Glow at the weekend and it's really pretty :) Maybe try the Real Techniques Stippling brush with this blusher, works great with mine! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I may be purchasing that brush just for cream blushers. I think that's the one I was thinking of.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried cream blushers before but I think I might have to now :) Rose Tender is such a cute colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's beautiful. I definitely have more powdered blushers than cream but I want to use cream blushers more especially in summer.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. I bought this one too. It's lovely. I would buy all the shades if I could. It's just a shame it doesn't last all day long

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I would buy so much make up if I could afford to! I'd have everything.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  5. Same as Amie H I've got Healthy glow and love it st the right neutral/peach shad and the stippling brush means you can build it up. I like all the colours so I may have to get the rest over time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It may have to be my next RT purchase!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  6. I've just ordered this exact shade from Superdrug earlier today. Looking forward to trying it out!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know what you think.

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...