Week 19 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 19

Monday 13 May 2013

Week 19


Weather a week ago today, seems like a distant memory! / Catching up with magazines in the sunshine / BBQ time / Sweeties / My first experience of Essie - Cascade Cool / Finally used this much hyped hair product / Gluten free goodies (thank you Glutafin) / Date night at Pizza Express / American Pizza on a gluten free base / Awesome sign for the toilets in Pizza Express / A sneak peek at my living room / Chicken curry

Hi lovelies, 

Does anyone feel like last weekend was a distant memory? Last weekend was 20 degrees, we had a BBQ and I put sun cream on. This weekend, I've had my coat on with my umbrella and I've been shivering. The weather in this country is crazy! 

When the sun is shining, it amazes me how EVERYONE is in a good mood. The sooner the sun realises this, the better! I feel 'down in the dumps' again. (I work in a school and they love that phrase!) I haven't even got my summer clothes out yet, or been shopping for new ones. I'm pretty certain our summer has been and gone!

I haven't done any decorating this weekend - I needed a rest! My mum and I went shopping for curtains. Luckily, we managed to find some I liked relatively early into our trip. It's amazing how some curtains make the room feel warmer. We still need to find a mirror to go above the fireplace and a rug. I think we've decided on a red rug but I'm not sure if it'll be too much. 

What have you been up to this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is lostinlipstick. If you do follow me, make sure you leave your username below. I love finding new people on Instagram.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. When I lived in London last summer, we would go to Pizza Express at least twice a week haha miss it!! but not the crazy weather! It's sunny and a bit chilly here... chilly being 66 degrees haha hope it gets warmer there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I used to go lots with the fiance but since moving in together our funds are a little low!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...