Week 3 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 3

Sunday 20 January 2013

Week 3


Cold week ahead, Mini Avon Haul, Coolest Avon page ever, Primark Super Cosy tights really are super cosy!, Friday night feast, Empty Liz Earle moisturiser, Mini Eggs, Boots, Superdrug and LUSH haul, New boots, Cheryl on Superdrug magazine, Meatballs for dinner made by my sister, Body moisturiser choices for Sunday night pamper.

Another week has flown by! I cannot believe it's the 20th January already! It's been super cold all week and we've had some snow but not a lot. It came down on Friday and I was hoping for a snow day but I still had to work! It was predicted to snow all weekend but it hasn't so we'll have to wait and see if any arrives tomorrow! Not really done anything exciting this week. I went shopping yesterday so I have some products to test out and I will review in due course. Obviously I need to wait until I can photograph them before I even touch them! I am dying to break into them! We've still not started to decorate our house! We've decided on our wallpaper for our feature wall. We had to take the original back as we changed our mind. Then we will be going to buy paint and paintbrushes etc next week or the week after.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am lostinlipstick. Please leave your Instagram name if you're on there. I love finding new people to follow! 

What  have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Those Primark tights are my favourite thing ever, i practically live in them, even wear them under my jeans during cold scottish winters :)

    The Avon Argan Mask is amazing, i did a review on my page. I hope if works well for you:)

    Found you via bbloggers bloghop.

    Lorna xxx

    beautyandkittens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're my new favourite thing too! I just bought another pair today! Fabulous invention!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...