Week 2 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 2

Sunday 13 January 2013

Week 2


6:00am on the first day back at work :( enough said, Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch sample (not sure what I thought of this), My first Zumba class, Lilies from my Gran, M&S Brandy Snaps from Christmas, I reached 100 followers on my blog! Thank you to everyone that reads and follows my blog, Spending my afternoon ironing...exciting! NOT!, Mini Boots haul, Giant gingerbread man from Christmas, Hello magazine just to read about Harry & Izzy's wedding, Home made Chilli Con Carne, Stocked up on Collection concealers, New hair goodies. 

I am extremely tired this week as it's my first week back to work after having two weeks off. When my alarm went off at 6:00am, I really struggled to wake up! But it's Sunday and I survived! I've not really done much this weekend. We're low on cash at the moment (I hate bills!) so we just had a quiet weekend. It was nice actually not doing anything. I feel like I've rested my body and I actually feel like I've had a weekend. Usually, I always wonder where the weekend has gone! I caught up on some washing and ironing. Boring! Does anyone actually like ironing? I made a chilli for tea tonight. I love chilli and it's so easy to do. I picked up the hot mix by accident and it was too hot to handle! I will be more careful next time!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am lostinlipstick.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. I love brandy snaps. I hardly got up to anything this week as I was too busy revising, boo :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel hope u are doing good :) Do follow each other dear?
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...