Avon Advance Tecniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Mask - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Avon Advance Tecniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Mask - Review

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Avon Advance Tecniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Mask - Review


This is a weekly hair treatment which aims to strengthen, nourish and protect your hair. I apply it when I feel my hair needs a boost of moisture. It might be once a week or sometimes twice a week. I have fairly dry hair, but it is improving slowly thanks to all the treatments I have been using. As I have dry hair, over washing it can cause it to dry out even more and break. I can get away with only washing my hair two/three times a week. I usually wash my hair and then leave it two days before washing it again. 

Avon suggests applying the mask all over your hair, from root to tip. Even though I have dry hair, my roots can get quite greasy quickly especially if I apply too many products. Therefore, I only apply the mask to the ends of my hair. I can tell when I have used the mask. My hair feels smoother and healthier afterwards. It's a lot more manageable and it gives my hair a subtle shine. I use the mask once or twice a week and leave it on for about 5 minutes.

I have the full range of Moroccan Argan Oil products from Avon. You can read my review of the shampoo, conditioner and oil here. After using the shampoo and conditioner more, I am on my second bottle, I have to admit I don't think it is actually that great and I won't be purchasing it again. However, I love the oil and this mask and I will continue to repurchase these. I have actually repurchased the mask and I'm waiting for it to arrive.

Do you use any Moroccan Argan Oil products? Have you used Avon's version? 

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. You've just reminded me that I have this somewhere and that I need to try it out! I'm not a big fan of the oil surprisingly, I just find it quite hard to pump (especially when you've got oil on your hands, it just slips!) and that I need loads because I've got very long hair. But I do love the shampoo and conditioner, just wondering why you've changed your mind on those? :) Will definitely be trying this mask out when I find it in my house!

    autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think the oil does anything to your hair? If you do it's worth putting up with those things for the price! I'm not sure about the shampoo and conditioner. I will continue to use them until they're empty but I probably won't repurchase. I just think they don't really do anything to my hair and with other brands I do. Fingers crossed you find your mask! Let me know what you think.

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading about other people using natural and oil based products and seeing what they think about them! Argan oil is my newest must have beauty product! I started out using it on my hair - and then on my skin eventually too. I've never tried any Avon products but have experimented with a number of different brands before coming across this company that I fell in love with (purelementnaturals.com). They have a great moisturizer called "Defend" that I've sworn by (especially now that it's winter). Defend is a blend of argan oil and essential oils. It's great how multi-purpose natural products are and a little bit goes a long way! Have you tried out any other natural product brands aside from Avon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...