Week 1 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Week 1

Sunday 6 January 2013

Week 1


Lunch at Cafe Nero with my mum, Lots of beautiful Neom candles in John Lewis, Clarins samples to try, Muscles in a white win sauce (yummy!), I've discovered the We Heart It app, MUA nail polish, Making dinner for me and the fiancé, The finished product, The remains..., Relaxing by candle light, Weekly Liz Earle  skincare pampering session, Taking down the Christmas tree, Milkybar cow, Shower time, Trying Soap & Glory goodies that I got for Christmas. 

You may have noticed that I only recently posted an Instagram post. Well I have decided to do things differently. In 2012 I was writing an Instagram post when I had about 12-15 photos that I hadn't shared but I didn't like how irregular that was and it didn't motivate me to want to take photos. I posted Instagram #8 last week, but that was in fact pictures from 2012 (with a few from the beginning of January). I've decided that I am going to aim to write an Instagram post every week (on a Sunday) with the photos that I have taken from that week. I much prefer the regularity of that and it prompts me to take more photos. Not only do I want to share a bit of my life with you, I want  to document my life too for myself. Plus I might be a little addicted to Instagram! So each Sunday you will see a post like this with a little bit about my week too. 

I cannot believe Christmas has been and gone! It went so quickly. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We took our Christmas tree down today :( Christmas is truly over. I'm back to work and back to reality tomorrow :( I have enjoyed my two weeks off so much. It has been lovely spending so much time in our new house. I'm almost at 100 followers, thank you so much! I'm so happy and proud that in four months I have reached 100 followers. I want to hold a giveaway to say thank you to you all for reading my blog and subscribing but I don't want to gain followers just because I'm holding a giveaway. Dilemma! What should I do?

You can follow me on Instagram, I am LostInLipstick.

What have you been up to this week?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

6 comments:

  1. The ciabatta looks delicious :) I like to do my posts on a Sunday, they're my favourites to read so I'm looking forward to seeing more from you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully I stick to it!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures, I love seeing what other people have been up to :)

    Anna xx a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haha me too! I'm nosey!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! Nice post :)

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...