MUA Immaculate Collection Palette - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: MUA Immaculate Collection Palette - Review

Wednesday 2 January 2013

MUA Immaculate Collection Palette - Review







MUA Immaculate Collection Palette £8

My review of the MUA Undressed Palette is one of my most popular posts so I thought I would share what I thought of this MUA palette. Since my review in September, I have been wearing eye shadow more often and creating a few different looks. This palette is fantastic for doing just that as there are so many different shades, 24 to be precise. The shades range from white to black with everything in between that you could possibly want in an eye shadow palette. Each eye shadow is highly pigmented and the palette contains a mixture of matte and shimmer shadows. 

On a daily basis, I reach for my Undressed palette and that will continue to be my favourite MUA palette. However, over the Christmas period especially, I have been reaching for this palette to create more dramatic looks and straying away from a safe nude eye. I have experimented with a few of the shimmery shades in the evening and Christmas day! The shimmer shadows contain glitter and there is actually quite a bit fall out from these shadows, which is disappointing but holding a tissue under your eye helps to catch any fall out. The matte shadows only have a tiny bit of fall out and you can get away without using a tissue. I can't really complain for how much product you get for £8.

The only other MUA palette that I need in my life is Heaven & Earth. I would love to see how it compares to the Undressed palette as they are both MUA's top selling products. I honestly don't think I would use any shades from the other palettes as this one has enough 'out there' shades for me! 

Do you own any MUA eye shadow palettes? Which is your favourite?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. The two palettes you discussed here are both on my wishlist! :D Going to buy them soon! I have heard and read way too much goodness about them! xx
    www.agirlsfancies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes go and buy them both! My next one is going to be Heaven & Earth. I have so many MUA products!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours!

    I don't own anything by MUA (they don't sell it here) and I don't own any eye shadow pallets :( One day when I don't have too many other eye shadows I will buy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the colours are beautiful. Really?! They have a website so they might do international shipping. It's worth looking into. I have 4 eyeshadow palettes, 3 of which are MUA! They are fantastic quality and amazing prices!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...