Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 - Review

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 - Review


I have had this lipstick a while now but I've only worn it a few times as it's not an every day lipstick for me. I love the colour and I would say it suits me but it's too much for my pale skin during daylight! For evening however, it's perfect! This is the second shade that I have from the range. The other is 101, which is much more suitable for everyday wear and is perfect for my skin tone. I love the packaging of these lipsticks. They look a lot more expensive that £5.49 and they are very sturdy. The formula is moisturising and soft, which means it glides onto the lips evenly and effortlessly. When first applied it has a sheen but once this is dry you are left with a matte colour, which is highly pigmented. I would recommend exfoliating your lips before hand and applying a lip balm to help the application of the lipstick. Chapped lips with hints of matte lipstick is not a good look! This shade is almost like a lip stain and stays on your lips a few hours. This can be a good thing depending on your opinion but it means you don't have to keep applying throughout the day/night! If you want a sheen, you could always apply a clear lip gloss over the top. There are 5 shades in total in this collection and hopefully more will be released. I definitely recommend the Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks as the formula and staying power are fantastic. 

Have you tried any shades from the Kate Moss collection? Do you like the look of this shade?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Heard so many positive reviews about this, now I really want it :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a great shade! I can see why!

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colour, love these lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need more in my collection!

      Rachel x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...