Instagram #8 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Instagram #8

Thursday 3 January 2013

Instagram #8


RIP Fiorelli bag, My Liz Earle Collection, HEMNES dressing table with MUJI storage, Terry's Exploding Candy Chocolate Orange, Repurchased my new favourite foundation, Manchester Christmas Markets, Yankee Candle wax burner and wax tarts found in sale, My Liz Earle order arrived, So many Liz Earle products, Daily Milk with Oreo, Late night bubble bath, New handbag, Mum's Christmas candle decoration, My 12 Favourite Products of 2012, Depressing weather outside not allowing me to photograph products.

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year. I spent lots of time with my friends, family and fiancé, which is how it should be at Christmas. It was perfect. I moved into my first house with my fiancé in November so it was lovely to spend our first Christmas there, even if it was a little hectic as everything wasn't fully unpacked!  We're going to start decorating over the next few weeks so that should be manic but we can't wait to make it our own. This Instagram post is a little Liz Earle heavy. I fully admit I have a Liz Earle obsession. I cannot get enough of the stuff! I cannot believe Christmas is all over, it arrived and passed so quickly. We're sticking with tradition and won't be taking our tree down till Sunday. Then I'm back to work and reality on Monday. I have absolutely loved having two weeks off work, I've spent most of the time indoors. I suppose I should have done lots of housework but I've just been so busy with Christmas. Any excuse eh?

What did you do this Christmas? Do you follow any Christmas traditions?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

3 comments:

  1. You can't beat a chocolate orange x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Although Creme Eggs are coming out soon...

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Awwww thank you so much :)

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...