September Favourites | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: September Favourites

Saturday 15 September 2012

September Favourites



Barry M Magnetic Nail Effects in Blue £4.99 - My sister bought this for me for my birthday, after using it once, I went out and bought three other shades! The quality of the nail polish is excellent and could be worn without the effects. But once the magnet is used, the effect is just out of this world! I got so many compliments on my nails and I cannot wait to try the other shades.

Models Own Glitter Nail Polish in Disco Mix £5 - I love glitter nail polish, who doesn't?! But boy is it hard to remove! This looks lovely over blue or purple nail polish with just one coat, as the particles of glitter are purple and blue. I used three coats to completely cover my nails in glitter and it looks amazing. I definitely want to try the Mirrorball collection, £20 for 6 nail polishes is a bargain!

MUA Pro Undressed Palette £4 - Read my review here. This is the best dupe of Urban Decay ever! The quality of the eye shadows are amazing and actually stay put for several hours. There are enough matte and shimmer shadows to suit everyone and you can create so many different looks by using different combinations of the 12 shades.

MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup £14 - This is actually my first ever MAC lipstick believe it or not! The texture is so creamy and moisturising and the colour stays put for hours. This lipstick has a shine so it may not suit everyone's tastes, but the shade is perfect for daytime or evening. I will be posting a review on this soon so look out for it!

Benefit the POREfessional £23.50 - This is a sample I received with Glamour magazine. It's the first time I've used POREfessional and I will definitely be purchasing it once this has an out. The texture is lovely and provides the perfect base for my make up. I don't suffer from massive pores, just small ones on my cheeks and a few on my forehead, POREfessional just helps to conceal these while being a perfect primer.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser £14.25 - I have been using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish since December 2011 and my skin has never been so good! In May 2012 I added the Skin Tonic and Light Moisturiser to my routine, my skin is so smooth and my spots have cleared up a lot, I still have a few breakouts. I will be posting a review on this soon so look out for it!

Have you tried any of these products? What are you favourite products this month? 

Rachel x
Lost in Lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...