Instagram #3 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Instagram #3

Sunday 23 September 2012

Instagram #3


Purple nails with Models Own Disco Mix accent nail, MUA haul (reviews will be up soon), MUA Imaculate Collection Palette, New clutch bag from Matalan, Everyday make up (post coming soon), I'm obsessed with weddings at the moment!

It's only a short one this week, I've not really done much this week so I haven't really taken any photos.

Have a good week!

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. That clutch bag is really nice! Matalan have some really good bits at the moment I just got a couple of peplum tops and a bag from there.
    Nice blog :)

    Kerry x
    http://kerry-runninginheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw some nice clothes and shoes but I have problems with the sizing in there. They only go down to a size 8 and the tops were too big! I'm quite flat chested. And size 4 shoes were too small and size 5 too big! Problems! Haha. But I love the clutch, can't wait to use it! Thank you :) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...