Instagram #2 | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Instagram #2

Sunday 16 September 2012

Instagram #2



Swatching MUA Undressed Palette (review here), Domino's Two For Tuesdays (like I need an excuse!), Finally getting round to testing this Percy & Reed conditioner out, Experimenting with Barry M Croc Nail Effects (review here), Catching up with Glamour Magazine, I want all these Essie Nail Polishes, Going shopping with birthday money, Mini Haul (post here), Free magazines, My first ever MAC Lipstick!, Krispy Kreme, Sweet & Sour Chicken, J.W.Anderson for Topshop print, Wedding magazine from Wedding Fayre, Which colour should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...