Vaseline Healthy Hands & Stronger Nails Hand Cream - Review | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Vaseline Healthy Hands & Stronger Nails Hand Cream - Review

Monday 10 September 2012

Vaseline Healthy Hands & Stronger Nails Hand Cream - Review


 I have an unhealthy addiction to hand cream. It's got to the point where my secret Santa included hand cream within my present! I have a weird obsession where I have to put hand cream on after every single hand wash. If I don't, I can't touch anything, especially paper, my hands just feel so dry, even though they're not. Can my hands be addicted to hand cream?!

The above link takes you to the boots website, my bottle was about the same price and it's the same size (200ml). However, mine is a bottle, whereas the link is a tube. Although the bottle is quite big, I still carry it around in my handbag. This may be down to my obsession and having to have hand cream with me everywhere I go!

I have used Vaseline hand creams before and I have repurchased them over and over again. They are very good value for money and do the job they are supposed to do. The texture of the cream is smooth and moisturising, without being too thick, greasy or runny. It absorbs quickly into your skin, providing an instant 'drink' for your hands. The smell is lovely, it's not too overpowering like other hand creams, but it has a 'Vaseline hand cream' smell!

The cream has keratin and stratys in to provide 'multi-layer moisture', moisturising the top, core and deep down layers of your skin. In just two weeks, your nails are supposed to be 50% stronger, I personally haven't noticed a change in my nails but my nails are quite thick and strong naturally.

Overall, I would recommend this hand cream if you like using them and you're on a budget. Definitely a winner in my eyes!

Do you use hand creams? What is your favourite hand cream?

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...