Who is Lost In Lipstick? | Lost In Lipstick | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog: Who is Lost In Lipstick?

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Who is Lost In Lipstick?

Hi! I'm Rachel. I'm 24 years old (I'll be 25 on Saturday!) and I'm from Manchester. I have lived in Manchester my whole life (except a year and a half spent at Edge Hill University).

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time now, I knew I wanted to start a beauty related blog as I love reading other beauty blogs. I have a mild obsession with beauty products and make up, I have too much to even store and have boxes everywhere. Most of it never gets used but I just can't part with it, I'll use it one day!

I'm looking forward to sharing my views and opinions with you, and I might even share a few tips along the way that I have picked up. I am not a beauty or make up expert, I am a real person with a passion for beauty and make up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below.

Rachel x
Lost In Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much to me :) I read every comment and they make me smile. I will try and reply to each and every one. Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...